Start the iPacky app from Apps in Shopify admin:
Here you will enter or scan the order number.
The Reset button will reset the form back to this screen.
After scanning an order, it can look like this:
Now you can start scanning the barcodes of the products in the order. If for example the order line quantity is 2, you need to scan it twice. When complete with an order line, it will turn green. Partly complete order lines will show as cyan with the number of scans after the colon in Qty column.
You can also click on the edit icon on each line to manually enter the number of scanned items. Very useful if the line quantity is large, or you dont have a barcode for this product on the product line.
In this screenshot there is a button called Partial fulfill. This is an option in Settings (Allow partial fulfillment). This allows you to partially fulfill what you have entered so far. When opening this order later, the rest order will be shown, and you can do this untill all items are fulfilled.
When all items on the order are completely scanned it will be ready to scan in the next order. If any errors in scanning order lines, it will be shown on the screen (with optional sound). If success, then checked tag will be placed on the order, and will be seen in the order list in Shopify admin.
Useful options in Setting (in the menu)
- Order prefix and suffix. This will be automatically read from your Shopify store. For example if you have a # in front of your order, this can be added here, so you dont have to scan or type in the #.
- Select success, barcode and failure sounds.
- Font size magnify in order lines. If you are reading the screen from a distance this will enlarge the font size on order lines so it's easier to see.
- Show product image like above, and also set a larger text size on the order lines.
- IIf you want to scan the barcode on the shipping label to make sure that you are sending to the correct customer.
- Fulfill order after successful scan. This will fulfill the order in Shopify when the scan was successul.
- Allow partial fulfilment. This allows you to partially fulfill what you have entered so far. When opening this order later, the rest order will be shown, and you can do this untill all items are fulfilled.